sell your home faster with bright, crisp images
Homes sell an average of $3,000-11,000 more with professional photos, and are statistically proven to sell faster (redfin.com). By applying the same artistic approach that we use with all of our photography, our photos successfully get buyers in the door by highlighting your property's beauty -- whether it's big or small, modest or luxurious.
Includes at least 30 high-resolution photos, interior and exterior, within 1-2 days.
- Under 3,000 square feet: $160
- 3,000-5,000 square feet: $180
- Above 5,000 square feet: $200
- Amenities: (gyms, pools, common rooms): $20
- Community: (nearby metro stops, parks, shops, etc): $25
- Same-day delivery: $30
- Why do I need professional photos? 92% of home buyers use the internet in their search. In a study of 350 listings using professional photos and 350 homes that did not, the ones using professional photos sold 50% faster and 39% closer to the original listing price (realtor.com).
- How can I prepare? Please look at this list so that you are photo-ready by the time of the session.
- How long does a shoot take? We take pride in our efficiency without sacrificing quality. If the home is prepared, most shoots last 45-60 minutes.
- Do I need to be home for the shoot? Nope! You can be at work, running errands, or enjoying a cocktail on a beach in Hawaii. A realtor’s combo box, garage code, or hidden key suffices.
- I have way too much stuff to hide. Can I move things room to room as you go? Yes, just please make sure these things (dog crates, baby cribs, boxes) are ready to go.
- How soon will I have my photos? You will have your edited photos within 24-48 hours.
- What if it’s raining? Unless it’s a torrential downpour, I shoot rain, snow, or shine. Today’s technology allows me to brighten up and saturate a gloomy day.
- Can I have my photos same-day? Absolutely, for a small fee of $30.